Monday, February 25, 2013

Garet is 29!!!!

For Garet's birthday we celebrated a little different this year...

We had to clean the church and saw a toilet sitting on the side of the road...

Then we drove down to Panama City Beach, FL so we could see
TOP GUN in IMax 3D. He has always wanted to see Top Gun on the big screen and his dream came true!

 Then we went to a delicious restaurant where he got his birthday dinner... thats right folks...
Lobster tail! 

 Then I made him a birthday cake on the actual day
I found a Captain America cake that he just had to have so I figured for his last birthday in his 20s I will try the best I can since I am not creative or a baker, so I found this cake on Pinterest.
Not to shabby for my first time baking a "real" cake and he LOVED it!!





No comments: